Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The ADVENTURE begins!

I thought that since I'm able to I'd make the first post to this blog dedicated to the experiences that I am about to embark upon. First and foremost I must thank all of you who have influenced my life. I'm truly a very lucky person to be surrounded by some of the most amazing people. I'm grateful for all of you who have taught me, listened to me, shared with me, and most of all loved me. I keep thinking I don't deserve all that I have been blessed with, but I sure am going to try to make up for it by sharing my whole heart with the people of New Jersey.

I'm excited for the experiences that I am about have. I'm thrilled to be able to have the opportunity to share with the people of Jersey my testimony of Jesus Christ. That he is our Savior and Redeemer. That he loves ALL of his children EVERYWHERE. It is the most beautiful knowledge I think any person could have. I can't wait to share it.

I'm grateful for my loving and supportive parents for the great strength they are to me. They love me unconditionally and for that I will always always be grateful for. I'm grateful to my wonderful brothers and sisters. They are the best friends I could ever ask for. They are the best examples. I've learned so much for each and everyone one of them. I love you Marianne, Brady, Taylor, and Emilee! You are all the best.

Thank you again All.
For you love and support.
See you in 18 months!! :)

1 comment: