Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I can't believe that this day is here..



Where I'm writing my last email home... I have been overwhelmed with all sorts of feelings..... Some I don't even have words to describe. It has been a very good roller coaster to be on... ups, downs, twists turns, and all of it... immense JOY and also sadness. But every time that I feel sad about not seeing people or not being in New Jersey or Pennsylvania ... I can't help but feel grateful for the opportunity that I have been given to even be here as a servant of the Lord. I feel SO blessed. The Lord has been so merciful and kind to me. I am grateful that the spirit reminds me that God is aware of my feelings and aware of what is behind me and ahead of me.

I love being a servant of the Lord and I will continue to be one. I have felt these last few weeks of my mission have been some of the best... I feel that I'm continuing to learn and become better at recognizing and following the spirit which has been a goal my whole mission. I am grateful for the love that I feel bursting from me for all the people here that I have met.. I know that it is Charity.. Christ's love for them that he has given me to be able to feel. I have thought at one time or another "What would my life be like if I had chosen not to serve a mission?" and ... I don't ever want to think about it... There are so many people that I have met that I feel were supposed to be apart of my life... So many wonderful children of God.. My brothers and sisters.. I love them so much.. I LOVE THE PEOPLE OF THE PENNSYLVANIA PHILADELPHIA MISSION!!!!

I am so grateful to have a loving Heavenly Father, who has given us all that we have.. our lives, our agency, our families... and especially our Savior Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the knowledge I have that Jesus really is The Christ, that He lived for US and he died for US. I love my Savior so much.. I love HIS Gospel.. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints truly is His gospel restored to the earth through a Prophet of God, Joseph Smith. I know that Joseph Smith helped restore the authority needed to baptize in Christ's name, God's Authority. I love the Book of Mormon and I know that it is the words of a Loving Father to us to help us have a happy and joyful life.. while being fully confident that He has a marvelous plan for each one of us. I love the Plan that brings peace. I know that we can be with those we love forever and always.. as we do all that we can to live His Gospel..
I love wearing Christ's name over my heart. It is written in my heart.
Ether 12:41 "And now, I would commend you to seek this Jesus of whom the prophets and apostles have written, that the grace of God the Father, and also the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, which beareth record of them, may be and abide in you forever, Amen."

We are so blessed.

Thank you all for your love support prayers. I love you all.
Sister Pallas

1 comment:

  1. You are such an example to me! I love you and am so excited to give you a big hug! I love you so very much!! Love mom

    ReplyDelete