Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Crazy Week..

It has been a roller coaster of a week. I don't have much time this week to tell you about all of the adventures I have been having but I do want to tell you about the coolest day of my life.. It happened yesterday. It was a sad day at first... We spent some of the time helping Sister Parker pack up. It was her last day in New Jersey, she is off to Nauvoo today. I am blessed to have been able to serve with her and to know her. To lift us up out of the sadness of loosing our companion we headed off to an appointment to meet with Liz! So we were starting our lesson talking about what she read as homework from last week, she always gets really excited about what we are going to teach her next and she just flat out asked us... "So what else do I have to do to get baptized?" ...... Can you say EXCITEMENT? I can .. :) I am so excited about this.. She loves this Gospel it just shines out of her. She talks about what she learns each week and how she just feels SO GOOD. I am so excited for her. I have been very blessed to be able to be apart of teaching her. She is just a wonderful person. She is planning on being baptized on April 24th! this is about 4 days before the end of the transfer! So a blessing to Sister Miller, she will be able to be here for the baptism before she finishes her Mission!

Seeing how much Joy this Gospel can bring to peoples lives is a Miracle. I get to witness it everyday I am here. I am so blessed. SO so Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment