Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello EVERYONE...

I am here to tell you.. that life is about CHANGE..
"The purpose and central blessing of life is change. It is to be changed to become more like Jesus Christ. It is to incorporate into your character, the qualities of HIS character. It is to move from one degree of intelligence and capacity to the next and from there to the next, until you see God face to face and know Him as He Knows YOU! ... The purpose and essential blessing of life is to be changed to become more like the Lord, to realize the full measure of your potential." -Lawrence E. Corbridge
I feel like I am on a change roller coaster. Well.. I am, and we all are! Through our change we can become better, we can give up things that hold us back. I am realizing this every day, when I choose to BECOME better. It isn't always easy.. I don't think it was meant to be either. Satan wants us all to be stuck in our ways and comfortable doing the things we have always done, he wants us to be scared of the unknown. One thing that I have learned and continue to learn is that I can go through changes and survive!! Through Faith in Jesus Christ and trusting in Him I can make it.. Therefore.. I know all of you can make it too! :) I feel so blessed to have the basic knowledge of the plan that Heavenly Father has for us. I am grateful for my Savior that provide the piece to the puzzle to complete the grand design. I love my Savior. I love this Gospel.
This week I have met people from... Egypt, India, Lebanon, Scotland, Haiti and Nigeria. It has been so great! I am really enjoying being in Valley Forge area. It has been an adjustment.. Of course every time anyone moves it is an adjustment! There you go.. Change again! I have also gotten probably close to 15 bug bites.. No Big Deal. Other then they itch. HA! There are many great people in this area.. Of course there are great people everywhere. (If you don't see great people where you are.. pray to see them.. God will help you out!) We have been teaching some really great people here.. Matt, Elmo, Shirley, and a few others.. I will update you about these wonderful children of God.. soon! So stay tuned..
"Just give it up. Surrender your will to Him. Unconditionally. Withhold nothing. Turn it all over to Him; all of your desires, wishes, dreams and hopes. Be true and faithful in your head and in your heart, not just in your behavior. Trust in Him. Trust Him, who alone suffered, paid and atoned for your weaknesses as well. Trust Him that He will make of you, immeasurably more, than what you will ever, ever, in all eternity, make of yourself. He will create of you a masterpiece. You will create of you only a smudge. You will create an ordinary man, He will create a God." -Lawrence E. Corbridge
Thank you Lawrence.. for putting it so nicely. We need our Savior.. He is the way and the light and the truth. The example. Follow Him... and all the change will be opportunities to become the best you EVER. The Masterpiece that you are.
Until next week.. I love you all.. Thank you for your love and support.
If you feel like you are in need of some blessings... write here:
Sister Kait Pallas
124 Mill Grove Rd.
Norristown, PA 19403
O yes... and PRAY.. Always Pray! :)
Espey. (SP) Sister Pal.. Sister Pallas ... Kait
o yes.. I wanted to tell you all about what everyone says when I introduce myself..
me: "Hi I'm Sister Pallas.." them: "Pallas..? Like a Princess Palace?" Me: yeah pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment