Monday, January 10, 2011

Well.. Everything here is just GREAT and COLD and BEAUTIFUL...

I love PA ... I don't really like snow.. (only when I am indoors and it is quietly falling) I don't really like driving in the snow.. But I am surviving! :) Don't worry too much! We are supposed to get a few more storms in the next few days.. I have never quite had the experience of waking up to a lot of snow on the ground.... like I get to experience here..
We had a fantastic week this week! Matt got Baptized!! He was baptized on Saturday! (The snow didn't stop the baptism and didn't keep people from coming either! ) It was a wonderful day! I always love being able to be at baptisms.. it reminds me of the day I was baptized and how important and special the covenant we make is. I am grateful for the Book of Mormon for putting the picture so clear in my head..
We must all get on the path that leads back to Heaven.. How do we do it? But entering in the Gate which is Baptism! How do we unlock the Gate.. with the Priesthood Key.
2 Nephi 31:18 "And then are ye in this strait and narrow path which leads to eternal life; yea ye have entered in by the gate; ye have done according to the commandments of the Father and the Son; and ye have received the Holy Ghost, which witnesses of the Father and the Son, unto the fulfilling of the promise which he hath made, that if ye entered in by the way you should receive."
We must all take this journey in our lives..
We had another women at the baptism that we are teaching her name is Arlene... She is planning and waiting for the day that she too will be baptized!! It is exciting to see people truly feel the spirit of our Heavenly Father and have a deep desire to follow Him and His Son. I love seeing the change in people.. and in myself.
I love my mission and all that it is teaching me!
LOVE: Sister Pallas

No comments:

Post a Comment