Wednesday, March 17, 2010

And So It Begins

And So It Begins.... NEW JERSEY! I am here! It's a crazy overwhelming feeling getting on a plane with way too many bags and not enough hands. (I definitely need to get rid of some stuff) I couldn't eat breakfast yesterday I was so nervous. :) But as you can tell, I made it! The welcoming we received as we got off the plane was fantastic. It was what I needed to not feel like I was going to explode! :) The Mission Home is beautiful. Driving through Phillie was great, the architecture out here is beautiful, there is so much history. The trees are beautiful, the weather has been beautiful. (Thank goodness, I'm not sure I am ready for the snow yet.) The word of the day BeAUTIFUL. I feel like I don't know what I'm doing, but I do know I want to be here.
We went to Transfer meeting this morning, and I received my new companions! I have two wonderful Sisters that are going to teach me everything they know! They are Sister Parker and Sister Miller. We are serving in a town called Pittman. We are the only missionaries over the ward here. We have a dinner appointment tonight. There is only one thing for me to do here and that is.. to jump in with both feet. I know that my Heavenly Father is looking out for me! He has my back always! I'm so grateful for that knowledge. I love this Gospel.
....O and by the way... I really missed my sewing machine today :)
I Love You All!! Thanks for the love and support, I really feel it out here.
Love, Sister Pallas

No comments:

Post a Comment