Wednesday, March 24, 2010

PICTURES / 1 Month down 17 to go!

These are a few things I like about New Jersey so far:
Some of the cutest little houses I have EVER seen.
The trees are beautiful.
My companions are GREAT.
We have been able to teach quite a few people.
I have had some really yummy food. (Everyone feeds us!)
The members here are AMAZING.
Some random things about New Jersey so far:
They have more dogs then anywhere I have ever been!! Every time we knock a door we are
greeted with a LOT of barking.
I'm living in a place called Pitman.
The streets are really small it seems. (They don't have turning lanes)
I have seen more churches here then anywhere I have ever been.
So far my adventures are great. It is an interesting adjustment from regular life to MTC life. An even more interesting adjustment from MTC life to Mission Life. I have the best companions ever, I have been very blessed by them, they have helped me so much. I know why I am here, I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is TRUE. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father has given me the opportunity to share it with his children. I really like where I am serving, we have a huge area we cover all of Glouser County. I have had some wonderful experiences so far, we are teaching some amazing people. Heavenly Father really prepares his children to be ready to hear this beautiful message we have to share: That we have the Restored Gospel on the earth today, that we have living Prophets on the earth today that lead and guide us, that our Heavenly Father loves us and has created a beautiful Plan for us that allows us to know where we came from and where we are going and why we are here! I love seeing people understand and grasp this knowledge that we have to teach them.
I'm realizing more and more that I am so so inadequate. Heavenly Father knows that, but that is why he calls us to do this work, he can make up the difference and he allows us this beautiful privilege to act in his place as Representatives of HIM! This knowledge has carried me through this past week. I know with God all things are possible.
Love out!
Sister Pallas






1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! I was looking through you pics, and noticed Elder Peter Sundwall. I played baseball with him at UVU. tell him that you are my cousin. Well good to hear that you are enjoying your mission. Keep up the good work.
    Aaron Brady

    ReplyDelete