Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sometimes I feel like I write the same thing every week!

But.. either way.. This week was filled with so many Miracles!
We have been working with a less-active member.. Who I love.. Her name is Kathleen and has 2 of the sweetest little boys ever! When we go to her house... she teaches us! She is such a great mother to her kids! She has been coming out to church and I can see the huge strides she is making in her life!
We have also been teaching a family, Kristina and her 2 boys Brandon and Max. They are great! We had such a fun lesson with them this past week! We taught them about the Spirit and how important it is to live your life so that you can be worthy of the spirit to be with you, to guide you and direct your choices in life, and always be there to testify of truth! It has been so fun to see the changes that have taken place in the lives of so many people here.
I have met so many great people so far on my mission and I can't wait to keep meeting more! We are finding and have met some fantastic people! It is so fun to be able to see them feel of the spirit! It is powerful! I love being able to testify of the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Sorry it is short this week!... I love you all! Thank you for the love and support you give to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment