Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Changes

It amazes me when you put in the work and the effort and you sacrifice ... the Lord truly recognizes it. There have been many miracles this week.. Although they have been small, I have seen many things happen this week that make everything so worth while. We have been able to meet with so many people from our ward. Which is one of my favorite parts about a mission, meeting so many different people! Everyone has a different story which makes life interesting.
There are going to be many changes in the next month or so.. I found out on Monday that as of July, I will belong to the Philadelphia Pennsylvania Mission. That will be an exciting change. Until then I will be staying in wonderful Pitman, New Jersey! We shall see after that how things get changed about! :)
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment