Thursday, July 29, 2010

It has been a blessed week...

One of my favorite things that people say out here is ..."Have a blessed day!" It is a blessed day when you can truly see the miracles that are put into our lives by our loving Heavenly Father.
Sunday July 25, we had a baptism!! We had the baptism for Michael. He is a truly fantastic human. The few weeks that I was able to be apart of teaching him were very special. He had such a sincere desire to know if the Book of Mormon was true and if Joseph Smith truly was a Prophet called by God. The afternoon went beautifully. I felt an overwhelming love for my Savior that day. I am so grateful for the sacrifice that he made for me. For all his children. The longer I am here I realize there is so much more to learn.
One thing I am really learning is the importance of striving to live a Christ-like life. He was our ultimate example and the best source of truth and light we have to look to. What a blessing. I love my Savior Jesus Christ.
We are teaching a few other really fantastic people! O how I love to see the light enter into peoples lives once they start to studying the Book of Mormon. There is a very very special power that comes once you begin a study of that book. It is a blessing to have it in our lives to carry us through the hard times and the good.
I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Love: Sister Kait Pallas

No comments:

Post a Comment