Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It has been a great week..

The days weeks are flying by.. but the days are long enough to fit in a whole bunch of things...
We had miracles happen.. although they happen every week.. I will share my favorite..
So... The Thursday before last Thursday Sis. Reynolds and I were planning.. as we do every Thursday. We were praying hard to be inspired to know how to find more people to teach and share the wonderful message of the gospel too. SO. I remembered something that we used to do in the New Jersey Cherry Hill Mission called "Windows" basically what a window is, is an appointment with Heavenly Father.. So we prayed to know what day, what time, and what street that we should be on. The day was Wednesday the 13th, the time was 12-1 and the street was Summit St.. and back up.. Walnut Ln. Do you want to know how many miracles we saw ... so many! We were able to teach and to set up return appointments with 2 people that we met. It was so neat. It truly strengthened my testimony of Prayer and following the spirit.. I know that the Lord is preparing people to hear the wonderful message of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. When we ASK with FAITH.. the Lord WILL answer our prayers. I have been studying a lot about prayer this week... We must pray with sincerity of heart and be full of faith.. The Lord will bless us with his spirit, and strengthen us to withstand anything we face in this life and will bless us with comfort and peace. This is an amazing work to be apart of at this time!
Yesterday was the Primary Program in our ward.. Can i just tell you I was in tears.. these children are so precious.. they are great examples to me. The spirit I felt was incredible.. when they sang about being Valiant and shared the stories of Jesus. You shouldn't keep the spirit from being there or keep a smile off your face!
Also this week.. I studied.. all the scriptures that have the word Cheer in them... It was a fantastic study.. I recommend it to you all!! ..... one of my favorite verses was in Doctrine and Covenants 61:36 All: Be of GOOD CHEER I am in your midst and I have not forsaken thee. It is so important for us to be of GOod CheEr.. If we have faith in our Savior.. we need not fear!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment