Monday, November 1, 2010

Can I just tell you all that....

Life is full of surprises. Things come at you that you never expect. Especially in missionary work I have seen and experienced things I never ever would have in my life unless I came here. It is amazing to me to recognize all that I am learning.
This week I was studying scriptures on Enduring to the End! Which.. I have found to mean in my life :persevering continuing on resolutely in spite of difficulties. To be steadfast, faithful and determined till the end. As I'm sure all of you know that life is sometimes not easy.. and enduring isn't the easiest task.. but when we continue and are faithful we are blessed.. Heavenly Father is aware of each of us individually. He loves each of us more then we can comprehend. He will bless us for our efforts to CONTINUING to Endure..
1 Nephi 13:37 "And blessed are they who shall seek to bring forth my Zion at that day, for they shall have the gift and the power of the Holy Ghost and if they endure to the end they shall be lifted up at the last day and be saved in the everlasting kingdom of the Lamb: and whoso shall Publish peace, yea, tidings of great Joy, how beautiful upon the mountains shall they be."
Doctrine & Covenants 14:7 "And, if ye keep my commandments and endure to the end you shall have eternal life, which gift is the greatest of all the gifts of God.
The blessings.. are there. It is amazing how much our Heavenly Father loves us.. so much that he has provided us this amazing gospel help us in our ups and downs of life and when we are faithful.. we will have JOY. (Joy has become one of my favorite words as a missionary.. because Joy is so much more then happiness.. and plus.. it reminds me of my sweet mom every time I hear it.)
This week I was also studying about how important it is to have a: Sincere Heart, Real Intent, and Faith in Jesus Christ in all that we do. In Moroni 10:3-5 it promises us if we read the Book of Mormon with those things.. we will receive the Holy Ghost and he will testify to our spirits that it is true.. but when we decide to do anything in our lives... we must have a sincere heart, real intent, and faith in our Savior... I think these are the things that will help us always endure and accomplish the righteous desires of our hearts!
Update:
Ria and her family came to the ward activity this past week!! SO GOOD!!! Her 3 boys were adorable, her husband was so kind. So we are going to be teaching them all this week!
LOVE YOU ALL!!
Sister Kaity Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment