Monday, November 15, 2010

The miracle I have been praying for...

for a long time happened yesterday.. We were able to have a family that we are teaching come to church!!! It was incredible! They are the sweetest people ever.
This week I have also had my testimony strengthened of planning well, and being at the right place at the right time. We had a referral to stop by, they of course weren't home but, as we were walking down the side walk we started talking to a woman that had met with missionaries about a year ago. It was incredible, we are meeting with her tomorrow night! I just know that Heavenly Father wanted us there for a reason! Another experience this week we were on our way to an appointment.. we were a little bit early so we were just talking to people on that street.. there was a guy sitting on his porch.. we ended up talking to him for quite a while and found out he has been going through some faith trying experiences and he said he felt like he needed to read.. we were able to set up an appointment and I was able to give away the most precious gift ever, The Book of Mormon. After we prayed and left.. we stopped in a little side street and said a quick pray to Heavenly Father thanking Him for allowing us to meet this special person! The appointment we were on our way to fell through... but something I will never forget as we were walking back on the other side of the street, there was the man we had talked to fully immersed in reading the Book of Mormon. A picture in my mind that will never be erased. I know we were there for these people. Heavenly Father is guiding this work. I feel just so blessed that I have the opportunity to be apart of it!
I hope all of you are practicing how to be grateful, this week.. because you know next week .. you'll need to be professionals at being grateful! :)
I am grateful for all you who remember me in your prayers and pray for the missionaries and pray for all of God's children who know not God. (Alma 6:6)
LOVE YOU ALL!
Sister Pallas



No comments:

Post a Comment