Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Norristown: The Heart of Montgomery County.. Where you Belong....

This week.. has been pretty incredible..
It was not a normal week in the mission. Sister Reynolds and I were blessed with the opportunity to attend a Leadership Training for 2 days! It was so incredible. I felt the spirit so strongly, it made me so grateful for the privilege it is to be here in Norristown PA serving a mission! I am grateful to have been called by a Prophet of God to help build up the Lord's Kingdom here. To be able to share with people something that is so special and important .. I am SO grateful for the Book of Mormon.. What an amazing record it is to help us become more like our Savior and help us feel the spirit and love from our Heavenly Father when we faithfully study, read, and ponder with our hearts. It was amazing to be at the training and to learn from our Mission President and other faithful servants here in the PPM (Pennsylvania Philadelphia Mission) So.... because of this great training we were able to attend we had to cram a lot of appointments in our week.
As always.. Miracles... So here is the best one..
We were stopping by a woman in the ward and we had been trying to stop by here a few times before but we were never able to catch her at home! ... But third times the charm! We stopped by this past week and we were able to visit with her for awhile! The best part about it was we knocked on her door and she started to cry.. She said I just barely finished praying when you two knocked on my door! It was pretty incredible! She is from Scotland and is such a sweet woman. It really showed me that Heavenly Father is in charge of this work.. and we will be where we are supposed to be if we are in tune with the spirit.
So many changes as well.. they come with missionary work.. Transfers were this week and Sister Reynolds had to leave me. It is amazing to be able to learn so much from the different sisters that are here and to be able to become such good friends.. so.. on the bright side of things.. the good ones have to go so you can continue to meet those wonderful people. So now I am blessed with the opportunity to serve with Sister Soolefai. She is from Australia, born in New Zealand, and is Samoan. She is fantastic already!
Another great thing we were able to do this week was spend our P-day in Valley Forge Historical National Park! It was incredibly beautiful and I enjoyed the day very much.. me and my camera had a party! It was amazing to be there. So much history took place.. we are so blessed to be in this country!
I love you all .. I am grateful for all your prayers and support!
also.. I am a good pen pal.. 124 Mill Grove Dr. Norristown, PA 19403
LOVES.. Sister Kait Pallas

No comments:

Post a Comment